- Growing confidence in the life sciences industry and the currency of individual experience has given patient centricity an injection of new life. It has also been essential in suppressing the coronavirus and establishing humanity’s position in the race against time
- Collaborative working is a cornerstone of the government’s White Paper for the NHS, but how can pharmaceutical companies best get in on the act? Wilmington Healthcare’s Oli Hudson looks at six distinct ways in which industry can partner with NHS organisations to mutual advantage
- Jenny Ousbey outlines what we’ve learnt from the Patient Partnership Index 2021
- Why are 66% of people living with epilepsy out of work?
- Sarah Scanlon, Janssen UK, Business Unit Director, Oncology, Haematology and Cardiopulmonary
- Thom Renwick, strategic lead for ophthalmology, Roche UK, talks to PharmaTimes about the future for UK ophthalmology and key learnings from COVID-19
- David was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease at the age of 48. He talks to PharmaTimes about his experiences with this degenerative, neurological condition
- Alf Goebel looks at what the pharmaceutical sector needs to do to ensure it is fit for digital purpose and takes its place at the top of the digital maturity rankings rather than hiding away at the bottom
- Modifying practices to assess pandemic-era real-world data
- Martin Price explores key learnings from the past 18 months
- Cabometyx found to reduce the risk of disease progression or death versus placebo in this patient population
- Ronapreve will be targeted at hospitalised patients who have not mounted an antibody response against COVID-19
- Adagrasib is an investigational oral small-molecule inhibitor of KRAS G12C
- Results showed vaccine has favourable safety profile in this age group
- Positive data presented at the 2021 ESMO virtual congress
- Drug combination could offer a new option for treatment-resistant advanced ovarian cancer
- 'Groundbreaking results' for the treatment of HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer
- Leading the agency side, Havas Life Medicom came out on top with three Gold award wins
- 177Lu-PSMA-617 is being evaluated for the treatment of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Approximately 1,000 people will be eligible for the treatment in England
- A phase Ib study of the FGFR/VEGFR inhibitor dovitinib with gemcitabine and capecitabine in advanced solid tumor and pancreatic cancer patientsAmerican Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Cardiovascular risk factor burden in U.S. people with incident type 2 diabetes receiving antidiabetic and cardioprotective therapiesDiabetes Care
- A phase II randomized trial of panitumumab, erlotinib, and gemcitabine vs erlotinib and gemcitabine in patients with untreated, metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma: North Central Cancer Treatment Group Trial N064B (Alliance)The Oncologist
- Are aromatase inhibitors associated with higher myocardial infarction risk in breast cancer patients?: A Medicare population-based studyClinical Cardiology
- Cabergoline in the management of residual nonfunctioning pituitary adenoma: A single-center, open-label, 2-year randomized clinical trialAmerican Journal of Clinical Oncology
- With so many similarities in symptoms for both COVID-19 and influenza, misdiagnoses can occur when infection is not confirmed by a laboratory test. Community pharmacies are positioned as the front line of defense when patients present with […]
- During a session on health equity for pharmacists at APhA’s 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting in March 2021, Meagen Rosenthal, PhD, asked pharmacists to look at the health inequities that are specific to their community or the disease […]
- The term digital health sounds enticing: it’s optimistic and appealingly future-oriented. But what does it really mean? Recently, I realized that I had been thinking of digital health as something that could be layered on top of […]
- In a recent conversation with a patient’s wife, Justin Ruffridge, PharmD, learned a lot more about the patient’s condition than he expected.
- Cultural and diversity issues are front and center in today’s society. Importantly, they often affect patients’ acceptance of and adherence to self-care treatment plans, which include a range of individual health behaviors, such as health maintenance, use […]
- Drug class: Type I interferon receptor antagonist.
- Incorporation of a pharmacist-led penicillin allergy skin testing (PAST) service into a community hospital’s antimicrobial program substantially improved the use of preferred antimicrobial therapies, according to data published in the June 15, 2021 issue of the American […]
- Here are some of the top questions pharmacists are getting after patients have been vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.
- “APhA provides me with a distinguished network of student, new practitioner, and experienced pharmacist colleagues and mentors. Staying engaged in the organization regularly puts me in contact with individuals who inspire and challenge me. These benefits keep […]
- Keeping the pharmacy workforce safe from hazardous drugs has come into focus recently. Although USP Chapter is not yet enforceable, some institutions have decided to put its requirements in place, especially as it relates to personal protective equipment […]
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Students Benefit From Trane Scholarships, InternshipsThree Ferris State University School of Built Environment students continue their studies in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration with financial support from Trane Technologies. The global climate innovator selected the trio from a national field of applicants to receive 2021 Technician of the Future Scholarships. The awarded students were Robin Kendziorski, of Hazel Park; […]
- Venturing into the greater community is second nature to Ferris State University President David Eisler and his wife, Patsy. This time, the Eislers will have a special opportunity to continue in that vein this coming Saturday, Sept. 25, when they serve as grand marshals for Ferris’ 2021 Homecoming celebration.
- BIG RAPIDS – Two-plus weeks into a new academic year, Ferris State University learned it was ranked No. 14 among the most influential colleges in Michigan according to online-based Academic Influence. This website focuses on higher education topics.
- BIG RAPIDS – Family and friends of current Ferris State University students should consider themselves invited to campus for an activity-packed weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 1-3.
- ‘Bulldogs Back to Campus’ 2021 Homecoming Theme, Vivid Event Schedule Offers Varied Outdoor ActivitiesA one-week schedule of activities on the Ferris State University campus will welcome students, alumni, faculty, staff and other friends beginning Saturday, Sept. 18, as the 95th Homecoming celebration builds off the theme “Bulldogs Back to Campus.”
East Paris Pharmacy
2060 E. Paris Ave Suite 102
Grand Rapids, MI, 49546
Phone: 1 (616) 805-4601
Fax: 1 (616) 805-4826