- Lydia Oikonomidis, Langland, Scientific Strategist
- Nicole Corteen, Langland, Principal Medical Writer
- James Addicott, Four Health, Senior Account Director
- Rebecca Godfrey, Four Health, Account Director
- Lucy Goodwill, Four Health, Account Manager
- Robyn Wagner, Havas Lynx, Group Account Director
- Winners of the 2021 Best of Business Intelligence (BOBI) awards
- With the pandemic and structural reforms taking their toll on the NHS workforce, Oli Hudson looks at how pharma can develop a sensitive and intelligent engagement approach that reflects the climate of change and uncertainty faced by clinical teams
- The reality of prescribing freedoms in the UK
- Environmental risk, biosafety and other key regulatory considerations for cell and gene therapy trials
- Axial spondyloarthritis affects approximately one in 200 people in the UK
- Xeljanz reduced the incidence of death or respiratory failure compared to placebo in hospitalised patients
- POLQ inhibitors could be used to kill PARP inhibitor-resistant cancer cells
- NHSX and Accelerated Access Collaborative (AAC) have backed 38 AI-driven research projects
- Guideline offers advice on how to engage people who are accessing care in the shared decision-making process
- Drug approved to treat adult patients with epilepsy which has not been adequately controlled with at least two anti-epileptic therapies
- by Sarah Woolnough, CEO of Asthma UK and the British Lung Foundation
- Drug has been cleared for use in patients whose condition is not controlled well enough with conventional therapy
- Company attributed 47% vaccine efficacy to ‘unprecedented’ amount of circulating variants
- New antibody tests can detect if an individual has been exposed to COVID-19 variants, including Alpha and Delta variants
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
- Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, a tertiary teaching hospital in Toronto, Canada, might have a thing or two to share about preventing mental health distress and burnout. Members of the hospital's psychosocial oncology division developed and implemented CREATE—Compassion, […]
- As pharmacists, we are the nation's most accessible health care professionals. This accessibility has long given us an open door to answer patients' questions in the midst of their busy routines and lend a hand to family […]
- Ashwagandha (Withaniasomnifera), a small perennial shrub with yellow flowers, is a key component of Ayurveda, the traditional practice of medicine developed more than 3,000 years ago in India. In Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is promoted for its effects […]
- Drug class: Antihypoglycemic.
- “Ultimately, all viruses mutate all the time,” said Scott Roberts, MD, from Yale New Haven Health.
- The data on cannabis and its components for treatment of neurological disorders are plentiful, according to Michele Faulkner, PharmD, FASHP. “Cannabis and neurological disorders is a huge topic,” said Faulkner during an APhA2021 Virtual session on cannabis […]
- As opioid misuse has risen across the United States, so has opioid-associated out-of-hospital cardiac arrest, which has unique clinical features and management implications, according to a new scientific statement from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- In the early months of 2021, when COVID-19 vaccines were finally available in the United States, creative community outreach programs such as mobile health units were gaining a foothold in underserved communities where COVID-19 vaccination access was […]
- Federal and state laws create a mechanism for employees to sue their employers for failing to provide protection from sexual harassment. A court recently considered a lawsuit filed by a pharmacist who alleged that she should be […]
- Ferris State University Board of Trustees Approves Tuition, General, Room and Board at Special MeetingBIG RAPIDS – The Ferris State University Board of Trustees hosted a special meeting this week via zoom and approved the 2021-22 tuition rates, general fund operating budget, and the housing and dining budget.
- American Marketing Association at Ferris Team Earns Top 10 Chapter Status at International Collegiate ConferenceContributions from various members spurred the American Marketing Association at Ferris State University registered student organization to a Top 10 Chapter honor at the virtual AMA International Collegiate Conference.
- Two Ferris State University residence hall sites find contractors engaged in significant activity as the campus profile changes ahead of the $29.5 million Center for Virtual Learning construction.
- Arianna is: a junior from Oxford, studying Hospitality Management, with a minor in Event Management. Arianna’s internship is with Castle Farms, near Charlevoix.
- Music and Entertainment Business Program Welcomes Affiliation Agreement with Grand Rapids Community CollegeA collaborative effort by Ferris State University faculty and administrators helps pave the way for Grand Rapids Community College students to pursue a Bachelor of Science degree in Music and Entertainment Business under an articulation agreement announced in early Spring 2021.
East Paris Pharmacy
2060 E. Paris Ave Suite 102
Grand Rapids, MI, 49546
Phone: 1 (616) 805-4601
Fax: 1 (616) 805-4826